The Google Developer Relations team will be holding their next series of semi-annual AdWords API Workshops in October and November. These workshops will focus on new and upcoming features in the AdWords API, as well as best practices for special topics.
We invite you to join us for our next AdWords API Workshops which will be hosted in the following cities:
- London, October 17th
- San Francisco, October 18th
- Hamburg, October 19th
- Amsterdam, October 21st
- New York City, October 25th
- Tokyo, November 8th - New Location added this year
- Singapore, November 11th - New Location added this year
In addition to presenting technical deep-dives on the topics listed below, we will also have the team on-hand to answer all your API-related questions, and also plan to give attendees a sneak peak and an opportunity to beta test a new programming feature being rolled out in the AdWords Frontend.
Workshop topics include:
- Report Service Updates
- AdWords API Authentication & Authorization Updates
- Efficient API Usage with the Simplified Mutate Job Service
- Campaign Targeting Changes
- Mobile Best Practices
All events will have the same agenda, and will run from approximately 10:00AM - 3:00PM (local time). These workshops are geared towards software engineers who are already familiar with the AdWords API. Each session will focus on writing code and there will be no non-technical track.
For more information and to register, visit: http://sites.google.com/site/awapiworkshops/home.
-- Sumit Chandel, AdWords API Team