We’ve been hard at work updating the existing documentation and adding new resources. Here are some of the recent changes:
- The overview and sandbox documentation have been updated to reflect changes in the newer versions of the AdWords API.
- The geotargeting codes section have been updated to include the latest information. Province and city codes are now available for all supported countries.
- New code lists for mobile carriers and mobile platforms have been added.
- A listing of the available report fields for each type report have been added. This can act as a supplement to the information provided by the ReportDefinitionService.getReportFields() method.
- The forum has been directly integrated into the documentation for easy access to the knowledge of the AdWords API community.
(View larger image)
We’re always looking for new ways to improve our documentation, so if you have any ideas, let us know on the forum.
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team