We're happy to announce the release of the AdWords API version 13 (v13)! V13 introduces several changes to the AdWords API; we've highlighted the main points below. For a complete list of v13 changes, please see our release notes.
- New geotargeting options: Target multiple geographic levels (countries, regions, metro areas, and cities) within a single campaign, target specific regions of multiple countries in a single campaign, and setup negative targeting for specific regions (for example, target the United States with the exception of Alaska).
- New reports: Generate Search Query Performance and Geographic Performance reports using ReportService and DefinedReportJob.
- Mobile image ads: Use the new MobileImageAd ad type to create graphical advertisements for the mobile content network.
- Suggested campaign budgets: Retrieve budget suggestions for your campaigns with
- Active campaigns and ad groups: Want to retrieve only your active campaigns and ad groups? Now you can, using
- Quality-based bid and Quality Score support: We've added two new