The AdWords API team is pleased to announce a series of videos geared towards developers who are new to the AdWords API. These tutorials, and the companion website, http://awapiday.googlepages.com/, start with an overview of AdWords and the API, and then walk users through the steps involved in creating campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords from their own code.
The videos are broken down into nine parts:
- A broad overview of AdWords and the AdWords API: http://youtube.com/watch?v=IvDd4CAn7s4
- An introduction to the web material that will be used in the rest of the tutorial videos: http://youtube.com/watch?v=o25rdn3tVa0
- Logging in to the AdWords API's Sandbox development environment: http://youtube.com/watch?v
- Capturing debugging information useful when troubleshooting AdWords API behavior: http://youtube.com/watch?v
- Creating campaigns using the AdWords API: http://youtube.com/watch?v
- Creating ad groups using the AdWords API: http://youtube.com/watch?v
- Creating ads using the AdWords API: http://youtube.com/watch?v=
- Creating keyword criteria with the AdWords API: http://youtube.com/watch?v
- A discussion of resources for AdWords API information beyond what's available in the video series: http://youtube.com/watch?v
A master playlist with all the videos is available at http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=9CA736F591727260
All the videos have corresponding high quality versions, so be sure to click on the "watch in high quality" link on the YouTube page.
We hope that these resources are useful to you. As always, please feel free to post your comments to our forum if you have any questions.
Jeffrey Posnick, AdWords API Team