Hello, AdWords API developers! I wanted to notify you that we just made a minor update to the AdWords API servers. Impact on your programs should be minimal. There are three changes that are user visible:
- A new header named operations is now in the SOAP responses that the AdWords API server sends to your programs. This header tells you how many quota operations the API call cost you.
- Both the new operations header and the old responseTime header are now documented in the WSDL files for services.
- We made some minor changes to the way we handle enums in the ReportService, so that elements with xsi:nil="true" are no longer sent for enum types. Instead, the element is simply not set at all. This should improve interoperability with .NET.
Nelson Minar, Software Engineer